It happens all too often that things get lost in lecture halls, and getting them back can be annoying.
Here are some important places where you may get your stuff back.
If you have lost your stuff in or around a lecture hall, there are the following places to go:
- FSI Office Physics: this is the place where lost pencil cases, jackets, and other small stuff like bus tickets or sunglasses get to. Just come over.
- Our caretaker Irene, the woman who so nicely cleans the blackboards during the lectures’ breaks, also occasionally finds stuff. Her office is just opposite our FSI room. You are most likely to find her when there is no lecture break at the moment.
- Between the lecture halls D and E there is a cardboard box where the cleaning staff put lost items they found.
- The student services office of the Department Biology is located near the lecture halls, so found things are sometimes put there, too. The office has the room number 00.781 and is found at the right side when passing through the passage opposite lecture hall E.
- If your lost thing is really, it may have been given to Mrs. Maerker. Her office is room 00.504, nekt door to the “social room”.
If you lost something in a seminar or practice room, you might want to look up the person responsible for this room via the UnivIS, this is the most likely person to have been given your things.
Institute of Mathemathics:
These are the places to go to:
- In the libary on the ground floor, there is a collection point for lost and found things. The items are dated and stored there for a week. After this, they are brought to a central collection point. After being there for half a year, the things are donated or disposed.
- Our FSI Office Maths: like with the FSI Office Physics, small stuff and clothes are brought there, but as there is a central collection point at the libary, this is where we bring found things that are give to us.
Like at the Physical Institute, if you lost something in a seminar or practice room, you might want to look up the person responsible for this room via the UnivIS, this is the most likely person to have been given your things.