All content on this page is solely for the users information, for legally binding information, please visit the German version of this page.
Responsible for content and data protection:
Förderverein der Fachschaftsinitiative Mathematik/Physik/DS Erlangen e.V.
Staudtstraße 7, 91058 Erlangen, Germany.
Phone: 09131 85-28364
Sarah Fritsche (1st Board)
Felix Hartmann (2nd board)
David “Spitzberger” Götz (Treasurer)
Registered in the register of associations.
Register court: Local court Fürth
Register number: VR 21488
This privacy statement is governed by the Primary Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, Article 13 (Duty to Inform) and has been prepared in good faith.
It applies to the FSI Math/Physics website, which can be reached at
https://fachschaft.physik.uni-erlangen.de, among other addresses. Additional addresses are listed in the TLS certificate.
The responsible parties are listed above in the imprint.
Data processed, purposes and legal basis of processing
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, our website uses TLS encryption. This means that only connection data (IP addresses, DNS queries, data volumes) can be read by third parties. When following external links, the referring page (referer) is transmitted to the operator of the target page, depending on the setting of the browser.
When visiting the website, unless explicitly marked, only the following (personal) data is collected and processed for specified purposes. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f: Legitimate interests of the responsible party.
- Time and address of the requested page, to assess the reach and relevance of the offers.
- Each size time of request and response to detect or prevent denial of service attacks. Since the amount of data depends on settings and cache of the web browser, this is personal.
When submitting forms (eg proposals for PfBEidL, registrations for events) is additionally processed:
- The data entered in the form for the purpose specified in each case. The sending is a consent according to Art. 6 para 1 lit a, this is also noted in the forms.
When requesting internal pages of the student council, (e.g. administration interface or non-linked pages) is additionally processed:
- IP address, (entered or logged) username to detect and prevent misuse. Legal basis is legitimate interest of the responsible body (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f)
- Cookies, possibly username and password for authentication and authorization, entered data to perform the task, legal basis is Art. 6 para 1 lit e.
Data subject rights:
A data subject affected by data processing, e.g. you as a visitor to this website, is entitled to the following rights:
- Right of access: if your personal data are processed, you have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you (Art. 15). Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If inaccurate personal data is processed, you have a right to rectification (Art. 16).
- If the legal requirements are met, you may request erasure or restriction of processing, as well as object to processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21).
- Data portability: if you have consented to the data processing and the data processing is carried out using automated procedures, you may have a right to data portability (Art. 20).
- Right of appeal to the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision.
External links or marked third party content have been carefully selected. If you find any violation of law therein, please contact the email address mentioned in the imprint. See also §7 and §10 in the Telemedia Act.