Discover Erlangen by following the trail of famous mathematicians and physicists from the city!
What do you need?
- Some fellows (we recommend groups of 3-5 people)
- Several hours of time
- The rally booklet
- A map of Erlangen (you can get one for free at the tourist information),
alternatively an app on your phone
- A pen
- A stripe of paper
- You can answer all questions from the outside, so there is no need to enter any buildings.
- Feel free to use the internet to translate things, as unfortunately several things like plaques are only in German.
- Feel free to send any feedback or recommendations for improvement to